Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome!

 

 
Thanks for reading my first blog post ever. I decided to create "Rene's Getaway" blog because there are so many ways to get away. Whether it is escaping in a great book, sitting on the beach, by the pool or actually traveling. Those are all my favorite ways to "Getaway".

 I have also had the opportunity to be a Beta Reader which is amazing because I can read books before they are published, let the author know if the story flows, and suggestions, grammatical errors etc. It is also a great way to talk to various authors and meet people who like the same things you do.

Hope you keep reading! I have some great places to go to "Escape" and a ton of great books that I have read that need to be shared!

  




Some of my Favorite books are:










 Did you read any of these? If not......it is definitely a must!!






No comments:

Post a Comment