Thursday, August 22, 2013

Take Your Breath Away Thursday: Rooms With A View

It is Take Your Breath Away Thursday again and to day I will be sharing you a few stunning places with exquisite views. These are places that I would love to visit just for the sights alone and you will understand why.




This image is the Kia Ora Hotel, Rangiroa, French Polynesia. Who would not want to wake up is such a beautiful place and soak in this view??



If you are looking for a relaxing getaway then I would suggest Le Mas Candille in Cannes, France. With a view like this you are sure to relax!!




What else can I say about Italy? This is the ultimate getaway! This is an image of the view from Hotel Raya in Panarea,  Sicily,  Italy.




This is the life of luxury! Enjoy a stay in a quaint Bungalo at Sai Thong Resort in  Koh Tao, Thailand!



Have you traveled to far away lands with amazing views that you would like to share? Send me your pictures and a blurb about where it is from and they will be featured in my next "Take Your Breath Away Thursday" blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment