Friday, August 2, 2013

Do OC



Many many years ago as a child my family would take me to the shore for vacation. I LOVED it! It was a place for me to run free and relax. I would bounce around from arcade to arcade to mini golf to the beach to the water park and amusement parks and all over again. Ocean City NJ has been voted the Best Family Resort many times, and there is a reason for it. There is just so much to do that you will be busy the whole time you are here. The boardwalk is about 2.5 miles and is filled with shops, food and many attractions.

Not in the mood for shopping? If you just need just sit back and relax then you have miles of beach to sit and take in. The views are breathtaking and the sound of the waves crashing are beyond relaxing.

You also have Main Street shopping just 3 blocks away! There are many quaint shops you can shop at on Asbury Ave.


If you are planning a romantic getaway this is the place to be! You have choice of Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels or renting a house or apartment for your stay.


I do have a place to recommend to you if you do chose to visit:



This beautiful 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath condo is located in the center of town. Includes off Street parking and outside shower. Walking distance to all the shops, boardwalk and beach! For more information on this great condo click HERE! This rental is available all year long, perfect for holiday weekends and great getaways!

If you want to know what's going on when you are
looking to vacation just click HERE.

I have been coming to Ocean City since I was a small child. I continued this tradition with my husband. The shore is where we got engaged almost 10 years ago. So many memories here! We decided that this would be a great place to bring our daughter, and we have since she was born. Six years later we decided to up and move here because we loved it here so much. Once you decide to make the trip down here, you will fall in love too!






1 comment: