Friday, January 31, 2014

Coming Soon: Reborn by Sara Mack

Coming Soon: Reborn (#3 The Guardian Trilogy)
will be released February 1st, 2014


You don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.
When Emma Donohue wakes to find her world turned upside down, she wants nothing more than to return to the life she knew. To a life filled with a loving family, close friends, and college classes. To a normal life that didn’t involve the supernatural, odd bracelets, or three strangers who refuse to leave her side.
Unsure of what truly happened during The Allegiant’s attack, Emma tries to reconcile her past with her growing feelings for James, Garrett, and Dane. They remain steadfast in her protection, awaiting the arrival of the only people who hold the answers.
The Larvatus.
When Madeline and Ash appear, the revelations they bring not only rock Emma’s world, but everyone she touches. Her mind is twisted, caught up in new abilities and new desires. Her old self forgotten, she has never been more scared. She has never been more confused.
She has never been more empowered.

Excerpt from Reborn Book 3 of The Guardian Trilogy Prologue 
Do you dream in color or black and white? The last few nights have brought me brilliant, prismatic dreams. I’ve never dreamt like this before. My hope is that the odd images will continue and reveal the missing pieces of my past. I need to know what I’ve been told is true by seeing it for myself with my mind’s eye. It will be easier for me to accept my new reality through my memories because right now things are just… Unbelievable. Garrett says the blast from The Allegiant’s hand should have killed me. He owes my survival to the charm I wear around my wrist; a bracelet given to me by someone I don’t remember. I play with it now, turning it around and around, as the airplane descends. After three days of living with complete strangers in a foreign place, I’m almost home. The familiarity of it beckons me. I keep telling myself I’ll be able to think clearly – remember more – surrounded by what I know. As the wheels of the plane touch down, relief courses through my body. I’m here; I made it. I can pick up where my life left off and things will make sense again. I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment