Thursday, May 22, 2014

Book Review: Goodbye Secrets by Jacquelyn Ayres (#2 The Lost & Found Series)



Goodbye Secrets

Author: Jacquelyn Ayres
Pages: 408
Published: February 26th, 2014
Review by Rene


I ABSO-BLOODY-FUCKING-LUTELY LOVED this book!!!!! Goodbye Secrets continues right where Goodbye Caution left off. And believe me when I say you MUST read Goodbye Caution to understand everything!!!! This is not a stand alone! Book one was great but book two was beyond all of my expectations!! My head is still spinning!! Be prepared for a total book hangover!

This book reveals many many secrets. Some will have you laughing your ass off, others will have you in tears. Either way you will be completely entertained. Becca and her Inner Sybils will keep you in hysterics! The love triangle continues and the drama heats up when so many secrets are revealed. Lives will change, hearts will be broken, as well as your own. Be prepared for one hell of a roller coaster ride!!!




Horny Sybecca is shaking her ass; she's sporting the British flag on her underwear.

You are my heart. You are my soul. I love you with every fiber of my being. You...only you.

My James, your stalkerish capabilities never cease to amaze me! I'm a bit turned on by it!

You are the author of your life. Only you can control the drama, mystery, suspense, love, patience, tolerance and characters you allow in your story to complement you.





What if your life wasn’t exactly as you thought it was? What if there were secrets you kept—from yourself?

Becca Campbell has no idea her world is about to be turned upside down when she and Grayson return to New Hampshire.

Pieces start flying into place, answering the questions of the puzzle she calls her life. Things finally add up—it all makes sense. All that was lost is now found.

But will she be able to move forward, knowing the truth?







I am a Domestic Engineer (born and raised in NJ) whose sole responsibility is to guide three young impressionable kids into becoming phenomenal adults. This challenging, yet rewarding work requires a lot of love (coffee), patience (wine) and determination (periodic exorcisms). I work all of this magic in the beautiful state of New Hampshire.



Before becoming a Domestic Goddess (not really), I spent over a decade working in the medical field where I wore more hats than the Queen.

I have had a love for the written word and the great escape it provides since I was a little girl. When I wasn't reading about people and the places they lived, I was creating my own characters and adventures. Finally, I have been putting a pen to paper allowing my characters to come to life. When I don't have a pen and paper in hand, you can often find me laughing at the conversations my characters are having in my head.


  
Twitter  //  Facebook  //  Goodreads  //  Amazon






Goodbye Uncertainty Review Coming Soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment