Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Release: Surrendering by Ahren Sanders

Surrendering by Ahren Sanders
Pages 473
Publication Date November 20, 2013

Description:  Ravenel Hayes is a perfect daughter, a loving sister, a loyal friend, and an excellent student. Returning home to complete her MBA and be closer to her family, she has her future all mapped out. That is until her path leads her straight into Declan Collins. The dark haired, tattooed singer with a sinful body is a distraction, one that’s way out of her league. He wasn’t part of her plan. But now that he’s literally knocking on her door, how can she avoid him?
Declan Collins lives life to the edge. His only emotional attachments are to his family and his band. He’s your typical bad-boy, lead singer who lives with no regrets. “Hook-up and head-out” is his motto. His ultimate goal is to take his band all the way to the top, or so it was. When he runs into Raven, she stirs up emotions in him that he had never thought possible. From their very first meeting, there’s no denying the chemistry between them. He’s not a relationship guy, but can she change his playboy ways?
Jealousy, anger, stalkers, and fame and fortune threaten to tear these two apart. Will surrendering to their love get them through the challenges that await them? Or will it tear them apart? 

*Due to graphic language and explicit sexual situations, this book is recommended for readers 18+.


My book review and exclusive interview coming soon!

Excerpt:
"Raven, I'm an asshole and I don't deserve anything from you. You're smart, sweet, sexy as hell and incredibly gorgeous. I thought about staying away, but you draw me back. I know I have a sordid past that makes you hesitant to give in, but I'm asking you, give me a chance? Please give me a chance."

Buy Links:
Barnes & Noble Link:
Amazon Link:
Smashwords:

No comments:

Post a Comment